REPAIR YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD & YOUR BODY
Maybe you feel like no matter how hard you try, you just can’t control your eating.
You want to lose weight so you try to be careful about what you eat. You find yourself constantly thinking about food and your weight. You limit what types of foods you eat and you try to restrict the amount that you eat.
But eventually your willpower wanes and you just can’t fight the urge to binge on everything you were trying to avoid. Immediately after you feel guilty and badly about yourself, and once again you try to compensate by dieting and restricting your food intake.
On and on you go through this vicious cycle that leaves you feeling worse and worse about yourself.
Maybe you feel hopeless and think you’ll never be able to lose weight no matter what you try, that you’ll never be happy with your body. You may have even noticed that your relationship with food is interfering with your ability to go out and live your life, that it’s robbing you of your happiness.
What would it feel like to be free from the endless worrying about food and your weight? What would your life look like if you could finally stop overeating?
How would your life change if you actually loved and felt proud of your body?
OVERCOME DISORDERED EATING
Using a holistic, evidence-based treatment approach that combines physiology, biochemistry, and psychology, I help you overcome the unhealthy eating patterns that are sabotaging your health and happiness.
You learn everything you need to know to free yourself from your obsessive thoughts about food and your weight and finally develop a healthy relationship with food and your body.
As my client, you'll FINALLY STOP:
- Obsessing 24/7 over food and your weight
- Constantly feeling guilty about what you eat and beating yourself up for not having enough willpower (it’s not your fault!)
- Letting your relationship with food make you feel depressed, anxious, and hopeless
- Feeling anxious about eating out with friends
- Being consumed by your food cravings
- Feeling bloated every time you eat
- Jumping from diet to diet looking for a cure- all (there’s isn’t one)
- Feeling like you’re sabotaging your weight loss efforts
- Letting your unhealthy relationship with food control your life
INSTEAD, YOU will:
- Reach and maintain a healthy weight where you feel beautiful and comfortable with your body
- Feel in control of how and what you eat
- Learn how to eat mindfully and intuitively (no more dieting!)
- Feel healthier, happier, and more confident
- Develop a comfort with and peacefulness around food
- Learn how to eat healthily for YOUR body (each of our bodies is unique – what’s healthy for one person may not be for another)
- Feel better about your self, your body, and your life
- Learn how to build healthy meals that nourish and satiate you
- Resolve underlying digestive problems (no more bloating, constipation, acid reflux, etc.)
- Strengthen your immune system (no more catching colds every couple of months)
- Get deeper, more restful sleep
- Have more energy
- Learn to be kind to yourself
- Feel reassured knowing that you are supporting your health and laying the foundation for a long, healthy, happy life
What you get as we work together:
- One 90-minute initial consultation
- Eleven bi-weekly 50-minute sessions
- Personalized dietary and lifestyle instructions that fit your schedule, resources, and lifestyle
- Functional medicine health assessment
- Dietary and nutritional assessment
- Supplemental regimen to correct deficiencies, support biological systems, and bring your body back into balance
- Recipes, handouts, worksheets and other designed-for-you supportive materials to help you easily integrate new habits
- Accountability so that you can successfully develop lifelong healthy habits that leave you feeling healthier and happier
- Ongoing emotional support and encouragement
- Instruction on healthy cooking and building more nutrient-dense meals
- Stress management and self-care techniques
- A new confidence in and appreciation for your body
- My personal commitment to your results so that you feel supported and motivated every step of the way
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We meet one-on-one every two weeks for six months. Our initial session is 90 minutes long, and subsequent follow-up appointments are 50-minutes. After every session, I send you recommendations to implement so that you make noticeable progress by our next session. We also communicate by email and text in between sessions to ensure that you’re getting the support that you need to reach your goals. All sessions are conducted over video chat and can be done from wherever is most comfortable and convenient for you.
Why SIX MONTHS?
People start to feel better very quickly - usually after only a few days - but six months gives us enough time to address each of your goals, to monitor your progress, and to fine tune your health so that you can get the exact results you want. Also, it takes time to develop healthy habits - and I want to provide you with the accountability that's necessary for you to establish them.
By the end of this program, you will not only look and feel much better, but you will also know exactly what you need to do in order to maintain your progress without my help. That's why I make sure to teach you about your health and exactly how you can support it long-term.
Here's what THIS client had to say ONLY ONE WEEK into her program:
Nutrition counseling paired with health coaching is incredibly powerful. In six months, you can develop a healthy relationship with food and your body and make amazing strides in your health and happiness.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
This program is for you if:
- You’re tired of dealing with food issues.
- You want to stop the vicious cycle of dieting and overeating.
- You struggle with bingeing.
- You want to stop obsessing over your weight.
- You want to be able to enjoy social events without worrying about food or your body.
- You want to stop obsessively counting calories and calculating how many calories you’ve burned.
- You want to have a positive relationship with your body and self.
- You’re ready to get healthy.
This program is not for you if:
- You are not fully committed to getting better.
- You are looking for a quick fix to lose weight.
While weight loss is a side effect, so to speak, the real focus here is on establishing a healthy relationship with food and your body, improving your health, correcting imbalances in your body, supporting biological systems that are not functioning as they should, establishing healthy patterns, learning to take care of yourself long-term, and so on.
In other words, we are working together to get you physically and emotionally healthy so that you can go out and live the happy, fulfilling life you want.