DEPRESSION & ANXIETY
Depression and anxiety can be the most painful, difficult, and crippling experiences in life. Contrary to popular belief, they are neither "all in our head" nor are they simply deficiencies of neurotransmitters in the brain. In fact there are often overlooked physiological things such as systemic inflammation and hormonal imbalance going on within our bodies that lead to the experience of depression and anxiety. Through in-depth questionnaires and a thorough discussion of your history, I'll identify the underlying imbalances and then work with you to correct them, resolve your symptoms, and get you back to enjoying your life.
WHAT You Get AS WE WORK together:
- Personalized dietary and lifestyle instructions that fit your schedule, resources, and lifestyle
- Dietary and nutritional assessment
- Functional medicine health assessment
- Supplemental regimen to correct deficiencies, support biological systems, and bring your body back into balance
- Recipes, handouts, worksheets and other designed-for-you supportive material to help you easily integrate new habits
- Accountability so that you can successfully develop lifelong healthy habits that leave you feeling healthier and happier
- Ongoing coaching, emotional support, and encouragement
- Instruction on healthy cooking and building more nutrient-dense meals
- Stress management and self-care techniques
- My personal commitment to your results so that you feel supported and motivated every step of the way
Initial consultation - 90 minutes
Follow-up appointments - 40 minutes
READY TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH?
Fill in this contact form or CALL (202) 213-1140
WANT TO FIND OUT IF NUTRITION COUNSELING IS A GOOD FIT?
I offer free 15-minute consultations during which you can tell me about your health concerns and what you would like to improve. I'll also explain how we can work together and answer any questions you may have. And if I'm not the right person to help your case, I can then refer you to another practitioner.